I know I should probably wrap up the detail work on this site before I start bemoaning my sparse readership (again). After all, the website archives aren’t on this server yet, and my CSS and PHP still have some glitches to smooth out.
Still, though, I find myself posting my link in other blogs’ comments, and signing up on all those blog tracking sites, and wanting strangers to think my site is as cool as I think theirs is. Are. Whatever.
But, in all actuality, I created this site: a.) to keep in touch with my out-of-town and sometimes out-of-touch friends; b.) to encourage myself to continue writing and journaling; and c.) to give myself a continuing web design challenge. So, I ask you, the readership, what you’d like to read:
- More day-to-day shit (e.g. ‘my job sucks’ or ‘my computer crashed’)
- More links to news stories (e.g. the new Willy Wonka movie, Viktor Yuschenko’s face, or the death penalty)
- More philosophical and sociopolitical thoughts and ideas and rants
- More pictures and picture galleries (daily or weekly, even, if I have that many good ones?)
- More links to linkworthy blogs and rants
- Your content’s just fine as it is! Why do you always worry about shit so much?
Leave some love in the comments section.