People have made it here to my little site from:
- Googling “kris heath” ohio (I wonder if they found Kris’s song?)
- Googling GLASSMEN DCI 2005 (Too bad they came up with Topless Drumcorps instead of the Glassmen’s 2005 repertoire)
- A Technorati search for www.kottke.org (which yielded forth my rantings on stereographs)
- A Yahoo search for dianaschnuth.net (huh? why?)
- Googling Larry King Live December 2004 Gordon Hinkley and Larry King, Gordon B. Hinkley, and one search on AOL for transcript of gordon b hinckley at larry king live december 2004
- Googling acidfox productions
- Googling churchgoes scott peterson christian
- Somebody’s own stats page from New Zealand (probably Mike Hudson’s, as his is the only .nz blog I frequent)
- A few comments I made on Blurbomat, [daily dose of imagery], and a Trackback I posted to adot’s notblog*.
It looks like most of my hits are friends jumping on to see if I’ve updated, with the occasional stranger making a ten-minute stay with multiple page views. The person looking for Kris stayed on my site for over a half hour, and it looks like Sheryl probably left my page open in the background at work for nearly 45 minutes. 🙂
I think I’m having too much fun with my counter.